Well, it has been all go since the decision was made to leave the day to day role in Weebox. I have spent some time working on what I wanted to do, focus and mindset and I am delighted with the structure I have in place now going forward, daunting as it is:
- The anchor client KNX-Tech.ie was just to be social media, website etc., but developed into into a sales role, so I have developed some of the sales material, the social content and revised the website in advance of the application to the Local Enterprise Office for the online trading voucher. S, I am looking to talk to any specifiers for KNX, the worldwide standard for building control and automation, in a commercial sense, and the likes of architects, interior designers who are working on single builds, home builds, self builds or designer extensions!!!
- website KNX-Tech.ie
- I have discovered that I only have time for a very limited number of social media clients because of the way I work. I work with the Owner Manager, to help them do what they do, to sell more, by increasing their influence over possible clients to get to know, like and trust them, and ultimately meet the people at every opportunity, get them to do online what they have always done! I expect to take on one or two more only.
- website SocialSellingIE
- Live Streaming is fascinating because it seems so easy, but when it absolutely has to work, talk to me. When you are being told you need a satellite truck, then talk to me! I have streamed from an iPhone, iPad, I stream to radio for Kilmacud Crokes with Oisin Langan, but, I can also stream from several points around the world at the same time, creating a “Eurovision” style voting interaction or Sky “Breaking News” connection for your worldwide sales conference, integrating where necessary with the likes of Zoom.
- Ever need a laptop for a few days, or a month? Laptop Angel has high quality Apple Mac & Intel based machines, configured with Adobe Suite, MS Office, or Live Streaming software.
- So that just leaves our United Networks International (UNI) team, “You ‘n’ I” networking together to bring opportunity to the would be entrepreneur, develop Plan B alongside what you are doing already, no staff costs, but if it is plugged in, we make a small commission out of it, out of the web shops we start worldwide marketing utility services amongst others.
So what are you trying to do? Are you trying to improve your income, get more sales, figure out what to do online? Why not give me a shout? I usually work by referral so the likelihood is you get some free advice and we don’t work together!!! What have you got to lose? Contact me!